As the rain begins to fall, San Ramon Valley Fire, the Town of Danville, and the City of San Ramon are ready to assist our residents with sand bags and helpful tips on how to stay safe during a storm.
Sand, bags, and a shovel can be found at the following locations:
- Danville Town Service Center - 1000 Sherburne Hills Road, Danville (Next to the Camino Tassajara Post Office)
- Fire Station 35 - 505 Silver Oak Lane, Danville
- Athan Downs Park - Montevideo Road, San Ramon
- Fire Station 38 - 1600 Bollinger Canyon Road, San Ramon
- San Ramon Central Park - 12501 Alcosta Blvd, San Ramon
- San Ramon Sports Park - 5261 Sherwood Way, San Ramon
- Sunny Glen Senior Living - 9000 Craydon Circle, San Ramon
We encourage residents to take steps and prepare early. To ensure there is sufficient sand and bags available, please only take what is needed for actual or threatened flooding. Sand bags can also be obtained from local home improvement stores for a nominal price.