Group ToursGuided tours of local fire stations are provided free of charge to residents as part of the District's public education program. When scheduling your tour please keep the following tips in mind:
- Tours must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance.
- Tours are available Monday through Friday at 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM or 4:00 PM.
- Each tour is approximately thirty minutes long.
- All tour participants must be at least four years of age.
- Each tour is limited to twenty-five people and we require at least one adult per five children.
- Birthday parties are welcome to view the station as part of their event. We ask that you do not hold party festivities such as cake, ice cream or gifts at the station.
- All stations are working fire stations and crews remain available for response during all tours. In the event a crew is called away during your visit, we will be happy to re-schedule your tour for another day.
For small groups of four people or less, you can just stop by your local fire station. If the crew is not busy, they will be happy to show you the station. Stations are open to the public each day from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM. No special reservation is required for individuals.
Schedule a Tour
To schedule a group tour of a local fire station, please complete the Station Tour Request Form below. We request that you provide us with three different preferred times and/or dates of your requested tour to accommodate our operations and training schedule.
Please Note: During the month of October, our Fire Crews visit every Kindergarten class in our Valley, therefore we do not schedule Fire Stations tours in October. Please select a tour date in either September or November. Thank you.